Slof's Oblivion Robe Trader v1.0

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Beschreibung:
    Vielleicht die schönsten Roben überhaupt hat Slof für Oblivion erarbeitet und wir wollen sie euch hier nicht vorenthalten!
    Originaltext:
    This mod is primarily a robe replacer, as I was very disappointed with the grubby-looking robe my Dremora wizard received when he was finally admitted into the Arcane Uni. (Don't ask me why they let Dremoras in!) After he complained bitterly about how he wanted something better, I decided to retexture it. This then led onto the other mages complaining that theirs looked shabby next to a mere apprentice, so I had to do theirs too. Taking a leaf out of Canadian Ice's book, I then did a few more, including some of the enchanted robes, which I have made unique. The Priests of Arkay in the Namira Daedric quest now also have their own robes.
    I also created a set of 'Star Robes', based on birthsigns, and a fun robe based on the one Rincewind wears in Terry Pratchett's Discworld books. This is still a beta as I have a few still to finish, but I figured it might as well be released. Suggestions on designs are welcome.

Informationen
    Autor(en) / Übersetzer:
    AlienSlof
    Version
    Im EdZ veröffentlicht am:
    30. Juli 2008
    Sprachversionen
    Deutsch
    Abhängigkeiten
    -/-
    Dateigröße
    36.6 MB